Oct 20, 2010

Tanner-Awesome Big Brother/Fun with Friends

Loves to play outside

Loves to run from the camera

Loves kung fu or something like it :)

LOVES his baby sis - "can she sit by me?"

Loves to be scary

"I want to hold her" she's not so sure about it in this pic. She usually loves it though. So cute!

"I will make baby sis laugh"

Tanner, Noah and Addy after the Homecoming Parade

Can his face get any closer to the camera. He wanted a close shot :)

Addy and Tanner at the park.

Noah, Addy, Bostyn and Tanner. First little road trip together. SO CUTE!!

Tanner on his favorite animal on our family outing to Columbia. We had a blast!!

Tanner had so much fun at "Family Fun Night". They had a lot of games and Tanner won lots of prizes due to his good aim and shot in the basketball hoop. He also got 4 tattoo's. I love his smile.

Tanner and Addy with Curious George. Tanner kept wanting to go give him a hug, so cute!

Although Tanner isn't changing as fast as Joce right now, I still had to post some of his pics. He is such a great big brother to his sis. He is also such a big helper. I can't believe how smart he is. You can tell him something once and he'll remember it like a week later. He makes me laugh everyday with his cute sense of humor and his awesome face expressions .I can't say enough about my boy except I love him SO much!! I'm SO happy he's made so many good friends!!

No comments: